Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Have you heard of subscription boxes? If you love makeup and you like to try new products then this is the way to go! I am subscribed to Birchbox, Ipsy, and Beauty Box 5, and this is my second month as a subscriber to these companies, so this is very new to me. I also just subscribed to Love with Food; they send little snack packs of new products every month.
 
I just had to blog about Ipsy's June bag because the value of everything that I received was AMAZING and I am SO excited to share it with all of you!
 
The cost to subscribe to Ipsy is only $10 per month and you can cancel anytime. You get a small cosmetic bag and 5 products shipped to your mail box in a hot pink envelope every month! What a deal! Here's what I got...in a leopard print bag, can it get any better??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's look at each item and value alone.
 
 
Starlooks Lip Line in "Tickle me Pink"
Retail Value - $12.00
 
 
Product - NYX Mosaic Powder in "Dare"
Retail Value- $7.00
 
 
 
 
 
Product - JCat Beauty Sparking Cream Palette #107
Retail Value - $4.49
 
 
 
Product- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Crayon
Retail Value- $18.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Product- Cailyn Line Fix Gel Liner in "Iron"
Retail Value- $21.00
 
 
That's a RETAIL value of $62.49 for only 10 bucks! I think I will continue to subscribe :)
Get your Ipsy Glam bag here www.ipsy.com
 
 
 
 
I am in the no way affiliated with Ipsy, nor do I get anything for free...just a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment